Month

Month

Friday, April 6, 2012

{Friday's Top Five}

Once again it's time for the top five things from my week. 

5. The girls had their spring program.  It was nice. Cute, even.  But the reason it's making my top five isn't because it was enjoyable.  It's because I'm such a Type A personality that to me it feels like we've checked it off our list of things to do.  Mission accomplished.

4.  I got a new "O" magazine in the mail.  Not a bill, not another credit card offer.  A nice, shiny page, beautiful magazine.  I can't wait to turn the pages.

3.  I was busy at work.  It was fun because we put all our rainboots on sale (we're talkin' 10 bucks, people!) and the calls came in.  Yesterday, we got lots of adorable spring things in and SOLD OUT of the cute little striped top by the end of the day.  There's white capris, two more cute little tops, a new pair of jeans and one extremely cute dress that may or may not have found it's new home in my closet.  Check it out on facebook (search hissy fit boutique) or here:www.hissyfitboutique.com  It's kind of like a public service - directing people to shopping sites.  You're Welcome!

2."Boss Lady" had to run errands in the big city yesterday, so she brought lunch back to the store.  It was Qdoba and it was delicious.  So worth however many calories there were!

1.  It's Friday.  Not JUST Friday, Good Friday.  Which means lots of things if you're a Christian, but to keep it simple for today it means no school, sleeping in and dyeing Easter Eggs!  I'm just as excited as the girls are, but I'm trying to keep it low-key.  Hope they save some pretty dye and cute stickers for mama!

Happy Friday Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.