Month

Month

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Random-ness

On Easter Sunday we went to my folks' house.  The girls rode bikes, we talked, the guys did some pickup repair, we had supper, etc.  Just the normal Sunday kinda thing.  UNTIL...the girls saw a bunny bouncing around Dad and Mom's back yard and were certain it was the Easter Bunny.  All of the so-called normal adults in the house said "uh-huh, pretty neat!"  Not my oldest brother.  He proceeded to help them set up a trap to catch the bunny. From now on, I'm calling him Elmer Fudd. 
See the basket, string, stick and carrots.  This was obviously well thought out.  *No bunnies were harmed in the making of this trap.

I took lunch to Farmer today. He's in the field one mile north of our house.  I rode along in the tractor for a few rounds.  He's whopper chopping.  Rolling stalk cutter for the farmer-impared.  It looks like the field has gotten a haircut when it's all finished.  Just the first of many trips to the field with lunch. 

I had a cake I needed to bake today and I mixed up a couple of batches of icing because I'll be needing those this weekend.  I also made these little candy coating crosses to go on top of some raspberry filled white cupcakes for a baby girl baptism this Sunday.  Hope they turn out like I'm planning.

I got this desk at an auction Saturday morning thanks to a certain outstanding bidder.  I am not sure yet what all I'll do with it, but I've been thinking!  In the meantime, it sits happily in my living room.


Please excuse this random post, but it sure beats the washing of the bedding and bathroom cleaning I did yesterday.  Ya didn't want pictures about that didya?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.