Month

Month

Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Top Five

It's Top Five Time!


5.  The dryer repair man came...AND fixed it!!  I know, I know, repairs on a new dryer?!?  Let's just be glad that baby was still under warranty : )

4.  The credit card statement balanced.  *Excuse me, I'm getting a little choked up about it.  It's a beautiful thing.  Sniff, sniff *  Back to reality:  I have to PAY it!

3.  Graduation 2012 cakes are DONE!!




2.  My dear aunt and uncle came down this afternoon for a visit.  So much fun.  We talked about possible road trips, shopping ventures, and teaching me to be a quilter.  {A quick note about me: there are two things I've recently decided I want to try:  Quilting/sewing (thanks to Aunt B giving me all kinds of encouragement), and participating in a color run marathon.  I think I'll have better luck in the marathon.}
Anyway, since I knew they were coming I wanted to bake a little snack. Snicker Bars:

Really yummy and so easy!

1 box yellow cake mix
1/2 c. brown sugar
1 stick oleo
2 eggs
3 Snicker bars cut into bite sized pieces.
Spread into greased 9x13 pan and bake @ 350 until done.

{Eating things like this isn't going to help my chances at trying that marathon!}

1.  Makenna's surgery went really well.  She was such a trooper and is recovering nicely.  Hardest thing is keeping her still and out of sports/activities for the next three weeks!


*These photos are before surgery.


Until next week,
Nikki


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.