Month

Month

Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday's Top Five

Today I'm going to post something a little different on "top five" day.  Instead of the top five things of my week, I'm going to post five things I did today.  I'm all jacked up on caffeine since I had a Diet Coke AND Scooters coffee, so it's been a pretty productive day.  Wanna see?


I baked and decorated a cake this morning.


The birthday boy's mama is going to put one of his John Deere tractors on the gray road looking area.  I think it'll look cute.


I made brownies using only these two ingredients:


Haven't tried them yet, but they look good!

I folded a mountain of laundry.


and somehow there was still more to do after this load!


I decorated my "everyday tree" for Memorial Day.


I'll add the firecrackers next month.


I took Makenna into town so she could catch a ride to a softball clinic, paid my car insurance, got groceries, unpacked and put them away, walked on my treadmill, vacuumed, swept, and mopped, dusted the "main area",  and went thru the mail.  Now it's on to clean out the camper and load it for the weekend.  I think I'll just grab another Diet Coke on my way out...


HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.