Month

Month

Monday, May 7, 2012

What's Been Going On

This weekend I had lots of cakes to bake.  It's graduation season and that's always good for a part-time cake decorator.  I had a retirement cake order due and some errands to run today before I spend the rest of my "free time" this week in the kitchen. 



I also made a crockpot macaroni and cheese recipe.  It was super easy and really good, too. 




Here's the recipe if you wanna give it a whirl:

2 c. milk
1 12oz. can evaporated milk
1 egg
1 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
*Whisk the above ingredients and pour into a greased crockpot.
Add:
1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese (or the whole bag if you're obnoxious like me)
2 c. uncooked elbow macaroni
Give it a stir and cook on low  for 3 hours. 
 Couldn't be any easier.



The girls and I played a mean game (or two) of Candyland tonight.  We ended our evening by finishing up the book I've been reading to them.



Are there any other moms out there that feel like Masters of the Universe when you put your children to bed for the evening and they fall asleep like they should?!?  I'm having one of those nights.  Sweet dreams y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.