Friday's Top Five...didn't happen on Friday as it should have. My apologies. Here are the top five things that kept me busy this past week:
5. TBall and Softball practice. First games are on Sunday and Monday nights. We haven't quite figured out how Makenna will make it to both her games on Monday night and ride for horse 4H. I'll keep ya posted on how that turns out...
![]() |
| This is not Jack...just an image I googled. Much easier than actually looking for then scanning a photo. |
4. Baking. Lots of baking. I delivered everything on Friday morning and the last order left around 3pm Friday afternoon. It always feels good to know that the cakes have made it to their destination!
3. Cleaning bathrooms. Yuck...I'll spare ya the details!
2. Some friends of ours are moving. We went to see them "one last time" before they move. We took them a quick supper on Friday evening. Their schedule is super busy and they're trying to finish up the last minute details. Good Luck, guys! Keep in touch : )
1. Scheduling! Swim lessons, ball practice, 4H ID's were due Friday morning, and just trying to make sure everyone gets where they're supposed to be and that we all know where each other is!
So that was our week. Hope yours was great and if I meet ya on the road between here and there be sure to honk and wave so I don't miss ya!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.