Month

Month

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Top Five

It's Friday!  {Almost Saturday since I'm slow posting today.}  That means it's Top Five time!  This week I'm posting the top five questions that are usually on my mind.  *Please note these are not life-changing, major thought-provoking questions.  Just things I usually question.*


5.  Why {when you're in a hurry} is there ALWAYS  someone driving ahead of you that is DEFINITELY NOT in a hurry?!?  Anyone else experience this??? 


{Thanks to you 14 county driver, that cop following me didn't get a chance to get out his ticket book!}

4.  Why does lunch always taste better when someone else makes it, or when it's at someone else's house???  {Thanks "T.H" for the yummy BLT!}



3.  Why does some combination of caramel, ice cream, and candy always sound so good?!? 

{Do you want some now, too?}


2.  Why do I EVER think a craft project involving glitter is a good idea?!? {A little more on this later.}



And the #1 question that's usually running thru my mind is:

1.WHAT WAS MY HUSBAND THINKING???  {Again, a later post will explain more.  Here's a preview:}



What do you constantly question?  Maybe it's quite earth-shattering.  But maybe, just maybe you're like me and wonder silly things...why DID the chicken cross the road?

Hope your week was a good one : )







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.