Month

Month

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Glitter And Glory

Remember how I questioned why I ever think a craft project with glitter is a good idea?  Well, because if you can put up with it sticking to everything you are and everything you own, you may end up with a nice project.  Turns out that was the case for me:



Pretty happy with how this turned out considering at one point during the project I was about to shop-vac myself!  This adds a fun touch to the mantle and really, it was pretty simple : )





So that was the "glitter" part of the post.  The "glory" part of the post comes in here:




Love this song and hope you enjoy it today, too. 




*On a completely different note, I'm thinking Glitter and Glory would be cute names for baby calves.  Dontcha thinkk?!?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.