Month

Month

Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Birthday

Today was my birthday...
I turned 35 years old today.  I can't be 35.  I'm pretty sure I'm still 18.   Has that ever happened to you?   Oh well, beats the alternative I guess : )





I really didn't do much today.  I put clean sheets on the bed, changed out the furnace filter and did a few odd jobs around the house.  I pinned a few things on pinterest and had Pizza Hut for lunch/supper.  The girls and I watched Parental Guidance.  We'd seen it before, but we have a "free trial" of the movie channels this weekend, so we set the DVR to record a few.   Such a cute show.



I made a recipe I pinned yesterday called Starbucks Lemon Loaf.  I've never had Starbucks Lemon Loaf, but it seemed like a good idea and since I had some lemons in the fridge....why not?  It was moist and delicious, not bread-like at all.  We put candles in it and Farmer and the girls sang to me.  Good times!



I got a Pandora bead for my bracelet today, too.  This bracelet is really starting to take shape ; )  Good thing Christmas and my birthday are close together!  




Other than that, not much going on here.  It was back to school this week from Christmas break and I started working out with a group of friends.  We lift weights and I have to tell you it's taken until today for me to be able to bend over and not grit my teeth.  My thighs are killing me!  I've always known I didn't like squats!  Maybe it's because I'm getting old...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.