Month

Month

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Denim Day

I worked today.  I work at a fun little boutique called Hissy Fit.  I love to shop, so work is kind-of like getting to shop all day...with other people's money.  We are having a HUGE jean sale this week in an effort to get ready for all new spring/summer capris, shorts, etc.  All jeans are 50% off.  How many pairs have I bought this week you ask?  None. Nada. Zilch.  Why?  Because I'm not a smart shopper.  It'll hit me next week that I really did like such and such pair of jeans and now they're all gone and not only that I'd have to pay full price for them if they still existed.  Anyway, we were super busy today and that's always fun because the time goes so fast.  I'm working again tomorrow.  Maybe there will still be a pair of jeans left for me - just maybe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.