Month

Month

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

First Day Of Spring

I I wanted to share a little project my friend Thressa and I made last week.  We got the idea from pinterest and I thought it would be fun to share since it's the first day of SPRING!  It was super fun to make and of course we had a great time talking, laughing and drinking Scooters coffee while we did it!  : )  I hope you all had a great spring day and those ol' winter clothes are properly stored at the very back of your closet!I w

Nikki

nted to share a little project that my friend Thressa and I did last week.  We got the idea thanks to www.pinterest.com .  I also lose many hours of sleep and otherwise productive-ness due to the aforementioned website.  *Ahem. *  Anyway, it turned out really cute and I thought it was a great first post since it's official...it's SPRING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.