It's Friday! I'm going to start posting the "top five" of my week on Friday's. It'll be a little feature I do here...you know something you can depend on, count on, look forward to, rely upon. Here goes:
5. B-e-a-utiful weather! I've even mowed my lawn. I took a walk OUTside this week! Just gorgeous, 20 degrees above "normal" weather. Amen.
4. I got a new washer/dryer. I {LOVE} them. Love all the options, features, and choices. A girl's gotta have choices ya know!
3. I got TWO bodypump workouts in this week. With the crazy schedule around here, it's hard to get ONE in, but you heard me...TWO! Nice.
2. Twins!!
(There was supposed to be a picture of the twin baby calves born this Wednesday in this spot. For some reason I can't get it to upload. I will keep trying, but in the mean time, use your imagination.)
1. I got my hair cut and colored and my eyebrows waxed. I feel like a new woman. It had been since December! (Yes, I had roots...don't judge) Thanks, Jess! YoU RoCk!!
I think SCOOTERS belongs in the top 5!
ReplyDelete