Month

Month

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting Caught Up



I did stuff over the weekend.  I chauffered kids to soccer practice.  I worked Saturday morning.  I mowed the lawn.  I made these naughty little bars.  They're from pinterest.  No Bake Peanut Butter Bars.  You DON'T want to no-bake these.  My thighs are now twice the size they were Friday night.  Moving on...

I bought this hot roller set.  My stylist suggested they'd be a fun and easy way to do hair for Makenna and I.  I thought I'd try them out on myself yesterday.  {Love} them!  So quick and easy.  No frizz and a lot of bounce.  Fun "dressed up" hair.


The girls had their spring program last night.  K-3 classes all sang two songs
 and then there was a PE portion of the program.  Makenna and her bestie jumped rope together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.