Month

Month

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baking Day




I had a cupcake order to get done today.  So much fun!  These little beauties are for a baby girl's baptism this weekend.  I knew that if I played my cards right, there would be left-overs for us at home.  Marah has already tested the quality of these for me.  I never make cupcakes for us to just have...especially not with raspberry filling!  This was a great day, indeed.

I also had a birthday cake to get done this morning.  A little girl in Makenna's class is  a horse lover, too!  I hope she likes it.  : ) It was a rainy day today so it was perfect to get this baking done and I happened to be home with Marah today because the Kindergarten class didn't have school today due to Kindergarten Roundup. What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.