Hi Y'all! It's Friday again and you know what that means 'round these parts...
Top Five!
5. Groceries are bought for the weekend/next week. That means no hasseling the "weekend crowd" at the local WalMart. I hate don't like that store much anyway let alone when it's busy.
4. Got my toughtest workouts done for the week.
3. Cupcakes are picked up and she ordered more for another event. I finished two cake orders this week and took two more orders for next month. Get the mixer fired up!
2. My BFF is celebrating her 10th Anniversary today. I'm not nearly as stressed out today as I was ten years ago. That's a lot of pressure: hold the bouquet, straighten the dress, don't pick at your underwear whenever you want, etc. Anyway, so happy for the crazy couple..you're beatin' the odds! : )
1. I had myself some Scooter's Coffee this morning. One large - all skinny - mocha - caramel - blender - no whip- extra shot. *Burp* Excuse me.
Scooters made the top 5, oh and me too! Yay, Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete