Month

Month

Friday, April 20, 2012

{Friday's Top Five}

Here we go:

5.  You've heard that ol' saying "Happy wife, happy life"?  Well, I'm here to tell ya another version.  "Happy Farmer, happy life".  Yeah, I know it's not all cute and rhyme-y but it is soooo true.  Farmer has been able to get in the field and plant corn this week so that makes him one happy boy!  If he's happy, I'm happy.

4. Another crazy week almost done.  I feel like we're constantly going/doing/being somewhere right now, but I also feel like it's the "final push" until summer vacation.  Bring it on!


3.  These cute little cupcakes made me smile.  I will definitely be putting these in the Cake Ideas Folder for future reference.  So adorable for a baby shower OR add with pink piggy faced cupcakes, black and white cow faced cupcakes and you've got yourself a sweet little 1st farm-themed birthday!  Check out her blog:  www.sweetsugarbelle.com



2.  Texas Women is on tomorrow night and I'm hopelessly addicted.  Check it out on CMT and see what Ali Dee, Hannah, Anna, and Brooke are up to next. You know what I'll be doing come Saturday eve ~ snuggled up with a big ol' bowl of popcorn, a Diet Coke and the remote.  I can't wait!


1. I got to sleep in this morning (until 7:30) because Farmer got the girls dressed, fed and on the bus this morning!  He even remembered Marah's glasses :  ) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.