Month

Month

Friday, April 27, 2012

{Friday's Top Five}

Happy Friday everyone!  Here are my week-toppers:

5.  It rained!  Corn is all planted and it was a perfect time for a bit of rain.  Couldn't have worked out any better.

4.  I did a little shopping online for the girls.  They both needed new tennis shoes for softball, T-Ball,  and summer activities.  I was even able to find Marah a left-handed ball glove...free shipping, too!

3.  I tried a new chocolate chip cookie recipe I'd been wanting to.  It has cornstarch in the dough...something I'd never seen before.  They turned out super yummy!  (For those of you that know better, that means I "cheated" on the diet this week!)  Here's a link to the recipe if you wanna try it out, too!



2.  Cake is baked and decorated.  I just need to deliver.



1.   Makenna had her first 4H meeting on Monday evening where they actually saddle up and ride their horses.  She was pretty excited and a little nervous, too.  She ended up having a great time and learned some new things.  That left Lil' Sis and I at home alone together for the evening.  At bedtime, Marah wanted a story. I made her read to me instead. She was so proud of herself and couldn't believe she did it!  Thanks Dr. Seuss : )



I hope you check back next week to see what's been goin' on around here. Have a super weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.