As most of you know (or have figured out by now) I'm a creature of habit. I do certain things on certain days in a certain order. I tell myself this type of behavior builds reputable character traits and isn't the least bit OCD...
That being said, it IS Tunesday and I must stick with "the norm" and post a little song today. BUT I also wanted to show you how much of a rebel I can be by giving you a preview to an upcoming post:
These things look totally unrelated, but I'll show you how they go together in my world a little later this week. Now...back to our regularly scheduled posting!
Eli Young Band
I'm loving this song these days and when it comes on the radio in the car, Makenna and I wail out those "oh - oh's"! Just try not to get it stuck in your head...it'll make ya crazy!
Happy Tunesday!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.