WARNING: This is a strange post and will contain various pictures that don't really go together...kind of like how I feel about the last few days of my life!
These were the treats Marah took to soccer last Saturday morning. A little "garbage mix" I stirred up. Pretzels, M&M's, licorice bits, Goldfish, and peanuts. I taste-tested. It was good.
Hello cow. Farmer worked and branded the cows and calves last Saturday afternoon. A good time was had by all...well, maybe not the cows and calves.
Marah helped at the branding. Hi sweetie! Stay out of the way!
A quick brand for this mama cow.
Each of the calves got three shots, a brand, and some pour on fly treatment. Look at all those hard workers! My sweet friend Michala took photos for me. She had the hardest job of keeping all the little kids wrangled in the back of the pickup. Thanks for your help Mrs. P!
This is what a broken nose looks like. Poor baby. Surgery Tuesday. It's never good to get up close and personal with a baseball bat.
My yard looked nice since I mowed yesterday and thought I should take a picture before the wind blew all my flowers to bits.
My peonies have already bloomed. So pretty!
Something about an American flag that makes me feel so proud. God Bless the USA!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.