Month

Month

Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Top Five

It's time for this week's top five!  Here we go:

5.  We made it thru the final full week of school!  Only 2 1/2 days left for this school year.  I still can't believe how fast that went.  Now, you know there were days when I couldn't wait for school to be out...like the time I got THREE phone calls from teachers in one day, only to be called again the next day *ahem*, but really it has been a great school year and I will miss having both my girls safe and sound together at the Elementary school...and Kindergarten is such a lovely, caring grade where they coddle both the students and parents.  : )


4.  In honor of such a great year, I made the teachers a little appreciation gift.



It's nice to feel creative every once in awhile.

3.  Marah had her first TBall practice this week, and she absolutely {LOVED} it!  We have great coaches, and it helps that her best buddies are on the same team.  We have our first game (a double-header!)  on Sunday, June 3rd. 



2.  We're going on a little road trip this weekend.  Marah sees a pediatric opthamologist in Colorado, so we're planning a little "before-summer-vacation" vacation. Not sure what all we'll plan to do, but we're excited anyway!


1.  Makenna had a checkup with the ENT doctor on Tuesday afternoon.  He said everything looks good and it's healing nicely.  She should take it easy and try not to get hit in the face!  No more doctor visits needed!  Yea!  I was starting to get my Blue Cross health card confused with my credit card I was using it so much. : )


HAPPY WEEKEND!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.