Month

Month

Monday, June 11, 2012

Today...

Today was a busy day.  It started off with swimming lessons. 


 A chilly start to the day, but it turned hot just in time for us to lay out our irrigation pipe.  Pipe irrigation should be illegal.  I'm just sayin'!


{At least that job is done for another season.}


  Then I decided to get a bit crazy in the kitchen...



Really yummy sauce.  Do yourself a favor and make ya some.  Pinterest calls it "Comeback" sauce.



I NEEDED to bling out Marah's house key.  Makenna's house key is pretty, so Marah's needed to be, too!



I just recently received my Grandparent's old trunks from my mom.  I took a little time today to wipe them down and vacuum them out.  I think I want to get some wallpaper and re-do the insides.  They smell kinda funny right now and I'm thinking if I spruced them up a bit and give them a chance to air out they'd be good as new in no time.  Here's how they look for now:



So, it's been a pretty good day.  I'm fixin' to go watch the Bachelorette.  Can't wait to see who Emily sends packin' tonight!  Pathetic, right?!?

Hope your Monday was great : )









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.