Month

Month

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday's Top Five

This week I'm posting my top five finds from pinterest.  Things I wanna do, recipes I wanna try, things I see and think:  "Why didn't I think of that?!?"  Are you addicted to pinterest like me???


5.  Individual taco cups.  Just use won ton wrappers in a muffin tin, fill with taco-seasoned hamburger and cheese.  Bake and then add your favorite taco toppings!

I think this one got all fancy and added black beans to the hamburger mix.  You could totally do whatever!


4.  This little note is so cute!  I love the idea of leaving this for the girls when they've been "warned" to pick up their stuff.  Seems fair, right?!?



3.  Organization!  I {LOVE} this idea!  I just went thru the girls' papers and put them in big poster board "folders".  Wish I would have seen this first.  Each child has a tote with folders.  On the front of each folder is a label with their grade in school, year, teacher's name and their age.  Attach their school pic from that year and just like that you have a beautifully organized paper system!  I must do this before I get too many more years behind!!



2.  I'm feeling a little festive today.  {LOVE} this idea for the 4th of July...cake pops without the hassle of getting those little babies to stay on the lollipop stick!  Cute, cute, cute.



1.  This is the one that makes me go "Why didn't I think of that?!?"  It came to me thru an email that said LETS DO THIS!  And so we shall.  If this one turns out, we can get really creative and make other holiday themed ones as well. 

So there you have it.  This week's top five.  I can't wait to get some of these projects done.  Hope you liked them and maybe they're on your list now, too!  C'mon, let's get to crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.