Since today is Friday the 13th, I thought I'd dedicate this top five to superstitions. I don't think I'm superstitious. I don't feel superstitious. Are you? Here are the top five superstitions I can think of:
5. "7" is a lucky number. Really? Why? If I won something, I'd want more than 7 of it. Wouldn't you?
4. If you break a mirror, you get 7 years bad luck. Now wait a minute. I thought we just decided that if you're superstitious, you believe 7 is a lucky number. See why this whole superstitious thing doesn't work for me...it's too complicated.
3. If you open an umbrella indoors, it's bad luck. Um, just opened one indoors yesterday and so far, so good.
2. If a black cat crosses your path, that's bad luck. I'm not what you'd call a cat person so I'm thinking that if a black cat (or any otherwise colored feline) crossed my path, it would probably end up more bad luck for it than me. I could step on it, trip on it (both accidentally) or purposely yell "Get!" at it.
1. If the groom sees the bride before the wedding, that also causes bad luck. Ever notice how many brides and grooms take photos together BEFORE the wedding??? If it really causes bad luck then there are a whole lotta people gettin' started on the wrong foot. I'm just saying....
Anyway, I hope you have a great Friday and only good luck comes your way!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.