This one is supposed to have a Santa -ish look
We gave it to the sweet family that helps get Marah back and forth to Faith Weavers every Wednesday night.
This one is for Makenna's piano teacher
The ribbon has a musical staff and notes on it. I always try to do something involving music for him. Last year it was coasters I made using old church hymnal sheet music mod-podged onto hardware store tiles. I hope he isn't sick of my theme yet.
I will make at least two more. One for each of the girls' teachers. They are super easy and affordable, too. These have the traditional Chex mix recipe, but any munch able mix would be good. {Or how about just peanut M&M's?!?} Try it yourself for a last minute gift idea!
Happy Thursday!
~Home Sweet Home Girl
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.