Wow! Where does the time go?!? I just logged into my blog and was super surprised to see that the last time I'd blogged anything was on January 4th! I knew it had been awhile, but doesn't that seem like FOREVER ago??? At that time, we were all probably thinking about our New Year's Resolutions, taking down the Christmas decorations and now all of a sudden, it's MLK day and those New Year's Resolutions have long been broken and the Christmas tree is being replaced by Valentines decor. Sheesh....
So in the last few weeks, I've done a couple of cakes, celebrated my own birthday! went on an adults only weekend trip, signed report cards, studied spelling words, taken Makenna to piano, scheduled {and went to} dentist appointments, vacummed the house who knows how many times!, laundry, dishes, cooking, found a fun new book I need to order, got the girls' hair cut, met up with a girlfriend for a fun day of crafting and Qdoba, and bought some Valentine treats for school parties. Just the daily things that make life...life.
I guess that was the long way of saying things are good here and there really isn't anything "blog worthy" going on. Makenna will celebrate her 10th birthday on Thursday, so this mama had better get some birthday plans made - and quick! I have been having trouble uploading photos to my blog for sometime now, and need to get that figured out. A blog isn't as fun if you can't share photos : )
Happy Monday and Happy MLK day if you get the day off!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.