Month

Month

Monday, July 15, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

Here's a quick look at what's been going on:





4H Horse Show on Saturday.  A very hot, but breezy day. It was a great day and Makenna did a super job.  She came away with four purple ribbons, four blue ribbons, and a red ribbon.  Marah even got to "ride" at the horse show in the lead-line!  Congrats to all the 4H'ers!




Some cakes I did over the last couple of weeks.  Hope they all tasted yummy!  I have three dozen cupcakes to do this week.  They are for a bridal shower and should be fun...I'll keep ya posted : )


We got in a little lake time before the 4th of July and Makenna had a blast skiing.  So did Farmer!

This week is all about fair.  Tomorrow is show day for the cattle and sale day on Thursday.  We did our shift at the 4H food booth this morning.  It went great and we had lots of help.  I didn't even have to make a pie this year!  Our club was on brownie duty! It's been really fun watching all the hard work pay off and get to be a part of 4H with Makenna (and Marah...she has a bucket calf!)  If you're in the area, come on out to the fair...I'm sure we'll be there!  

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.