Month

Month

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Craft Project

Remember how I posted I was going to make a burlap wreath to hang in my laundry room since I got it painted?  Well, I better re-phrase that.  My sweet friend Mrs. P made a burlap wreath to hang in the laundry room for me.  I tried and couldn't figure it out no matter how easy pinterest said it was.  Mrs. P had it put together in no time.  It was almost shameful.  I'm just not meant to craft.  I had an idea as to what I wanted to hang on either side of it, but again I'm not meant to craft.  I had my dear friend TH cut out some letters on her cricut for me and it looks just like I hoped it would!  Have a little look:



So thankful for my friends who can help this craft-challenged girl out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.