Month

Month

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Oh My, Oh My...

So I just noticed it's been a whole MONTH since I last posted anything!  Where should I begin??? We made it back to school and we're I'm definitely enjoying being on a schedule again.  Makenna joined band this year and is (lucky me!) playing the drums.  Marah is loving school and likes to be with her friends everyday.  We had school pictures...JOY!,  had a Labor Day holiday, and even made it to a Husker game! 




It was a fun game!  On the way home from Lincoln, we stopped by the cutest pumpkin patch where we proceeded to purchase way too many pumpkins!  {I have a thing for pumpkins, mums and gourds!}  
Farmer and I took a day and went to Husker Harvest Days earlier this month, too.  It was a nice day and so fun to see all the latest in farming.  Kinda gets a person excited for harvest!  And speaking of harvest, the guys officially began cutting beans yesterday.  Hopefully the weather cooperates and this is a safe and bountiful harvest for all.

  I've been busy with cakes:






I have 18 dozen cupcakes due this Friday for our hospital's open house.  It will be fun to get all those done! 
{I just loved all those little booties on that cake!}

 Mom and I went to Hastings to The Barn last Friday.  It was a fun "girl's" day.  There were so many cute things there, but for once I controlled myself and didn't bring anything new home.  I recently had to take out a loan for all my purchases at Bath and Body Works!  Have you smelled their fall scents?!?  Delish!  And how can you NOT get their fall scented hand soaps?


{My faves!}  
Just kidding about that loan, Farmer!

Speaking of fall...

Are you as excited as I am?!?

 I've been baking Amish Friendship Bread, made a batch of pumpkin bars and have all the goodies needed for the peanuts, corn candy and M&M mixture.  All my regular shows are about to begin again:  Scandal, Nashville and The Voice.  If you're not watching them, you definitely should be!  I hope you enjoy this season as much as I do! 

Now go get yourself some pumpkins and dig out your favorite ol' sweatshirt...it's fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.