Today is Makenna's 11th Birthday. This sweet little baby has grown up to be just the most wonderful, loving, caring, hard-working young lady a parent could ask for.
We always try to do birthday pancakes so we can put candles in and sing. This morning's pancakes were complete with sprinkles.
I have created a monster! At Christmastime, I thought it would be just a fun little "extra" gift to get each of the girls a Wacky Loom. You know...one of those fancy rubber band bracelet making thingies? Well, sister fell in LOVE with it! We've added a Rainbow Loom and tons of rubber bands {7500 to be exact!} and this is her showing off her Birthday "haul". She wanted a Fun Loom and some containers to separate her rubber band colors. {Wonder where she gets that OCD?!?} She said she can't wait to get home from school and get to it!
Usually, the birthday person gets to pick what's for supper {or where we go}. I haven't heard a single plan out of this girl yet! We DO have brownies cooling on the counter and ice cream ready in the freezer per her request, but other than that, I'm not sure what this evening will bring her. Possibly a basketball game date with Papa? Maybe some bracelet making? She's too easy to please! : )
Happy Birthday to our First-Born Daughter. Farmer and I love you so much! You are a daily reminder of God's perfect timing. According to our calendar you came a month early, but not according to God's! Thanks for being ours and for always making our lives worth living!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.