Month

Month

Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday's Top Five!

It's Friday and I'm so glad!  This week has flown by.  With school dismissing for the summer next week, we've been super busy with year-end activities.  Here are the top five things from this week:

Makenna had her spring concert on Monday evening.  They sang as a class, the band performed and Makenna is also part of the 21st Century Singers.  The kids all did such a great job!


The 5th grade drummers are really good.  Makenna rocked those quads!  

Tuesday evening was a marathon of getting things done.  The girls are finishing up Piano lessons for the summer, I had a Hiit Class to go to and then we had QA training for 4H.  I was super glad to be home by the time we finally got here : )




On Wednesday, I had a weight-lifting class and then I worked at the store. I was happy for a night with no running. I did take time to vacuum out my car from Tuesday night's fiasco where we ate Pizza Hut in the car on the way to or from somewhere, but I was totally lazy while Farmer trimmed and mowed the lawn.  I even made my family eat just sandwiches for supper.  


{Not really me being a couch potato there, but I laughed too hard at this photo and had to share it!}  


On Thursday, I had another Hiit Class to get to and we played a little "warm-up" game that Makenna joined in on.  I really should play more games with my kids.  I wouldn't need to take any classes or do any cardio if I just offered to play dodge ball with them!


And who knows what tonight will bring?!?  The girls are scheming a sleep-over with Papa, so it may be a popcorn and Say Yes to the Dress night on the couch for me!  I love watching TLC Bride day on Friday's!


Hope you all have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.