I had graduation cakes to do last week and didn't even get photos of them all. I have a few more for next weekend, and I'll try to be better at getting those photos. Here's what I did get:
UNK Graduate
Minden grad that was using her own color scheme. What do you think...can you tell those are little diplomas on the pieces?
I also had a birthday cake to do for a sweet little two year old. She loves Minnie Mouse:
I used a Mickey Mouse shaped pan and improvised. I still see "Cross-Dresser Mickey" here...hope the birthday girl was happy with it : )
The photos I didn't get were of a Minden grad who was going to Wayne State College next year to play football. I made little chocolate footballs for every other piece of cake on his. They were super neat looking, but I didn't get pic's because I accidentally tried to deliver the wrong cakes to him and then when I DID get him the correct cakes, I didn't waste anymore of his time by trying to get a few photos. Lesson Learned: take photos immediately of the cakes not right before delivery/pick up.
Stay tuned for next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.