I took a little too long off from blogging and didn't realize what all I missed posting. Here's a little view:
We branded our calves.
Marah played soccer
I did a birthday cake for one of Makenna's 4H friends
The girls each had a track meet day at school
There was a piano recial
And we had a wedding to go to
Somewhere in there, Farmer got all the corn and beans planted, most of the cows to pasture, and the bulls tested. The girls went to school each day and went to orthodontist appointments. I made it to workout, kept the house clean and spiffy and made it to work on the days I was supposed to. Whew!
Hope your Spring has been just as fun as ours ; )
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.