Month

Month

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Easy Way

If you've been reading this blog for very long, you know that I've been saying we're busy around here.  Soccer, work, planting, church, piano, etc. Sometimes when people are busy they tend to forget things until the last minute.{There may have been a soccer sock situation on Saturday morning (say that five times fast!) at our house.  All ended well and Makenna may have air-dried her freshly laundered socks out the car window Saturday morning on the way to town.}  And sometimes when people are busy, they need to take a little help when they can...

We all know how I {LOVE} to bake and I'm GENERALLY against buying pre-made cookies, cookie dough, and the like.  But SOMETIMES a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and I took a little help from the nice folks at Nestle.  I bought pre-made Oatmeal Scotchies dough.  They're Fab! Yummy! Simple! Delicious!  And now I totally get why people buy pre-made cookie dough.  These time-saving little darlin's will be making an appearance at Makenna's piano recital this evening.

 Baking is involved...

and cooling...

( Aren't my potholders adorable?  I got them from a sweet southern mama friend for my birthday.  She made them.  She's crafty like that.)

 they look almost homemade...and taste every bit as good.  So go ahead, and take some help from Nestle like I did.  You have my permission.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.