Month

Month

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Today

Do your days always go as you plan?  Usually I can get up in the morning and things go pretty much as I have planned out in my mind.  Kind of the same old routine with a few different things thrown in depending on the day.  As you may know from previous posts, I'm a "creature of habit" and so this mundane, same-ol, same-ol, boring life suits me just fine.  HOWEVER, some days just don't go as planned.  Today is one of those days.  It's 10am and I haven't walked, showered, or gotten the mail yet.  I'm just eating my breakfast, the girls just got dressed, and I'm just sitting down to post.  I do have the laundry going, beds made, and have unloaded the dishwasher.  Score!  I attempted to paint my nails this morning, but I got in a hurry, didn't let them dry and messed them up so I have to start all over.  I went to start getting my salads ready for a BBQ this evening and whaddya know???   I only bought ONE box of strawberry jello and the strawberry pretzel salad recipe calls for TWO boxes!  Plans have changed and I will be running into town a bit earlier than I first thought today.  Sigh.  Oh, well.  Time for a new plan!  Today's song should come as no surprise.  It's July 3rd and I'm feeling a bit patriotic. At least I can post the song I planned on!













I hope you enjoy this song today and that your day goes as planned with maybe a few good surprises thrown in!  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.