Month

Month

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friday's Top Five! On Saturday...

Here are the top five things of my week:
 
 
5.  I got my cakes baked, delivered, and decorated.
 
 
 
4.  Marah had a play date with a little friend and I had a fun project in mind for them to try.  It turned out pretty cute, but it wasn't as easy as I had pictured.  All in all it was a good learning experience. (For all of us!)
 
 
 
3. I have been in major need of a manicure and I finally got it done.  I always seem to move around and mess them up before they're dry, but I sat still and behaved myself and didn't mess them up.  Yea for me!  This is one of the new colors I bought. 
 
 
2.  We got the girls' Halloween costumes figured out and ordered this week.  I loved Halloween when I was a kid, but now I always worry about it so much.  What will they want to be, can I find the costume, what if it's yucky weather out, oh no! all that candy, etc. etc.  But maybe now I can rest easy knowing the hardest part is done: agreeing on and affording the costumes!  I'll keep ya in suspense as to what we chose ; 0 )
 
 
 
1.  The Huskers came away with a BIG win today over Idaho State in Lincoln!  GO BIG RED!!
 
 
 
Those were the highlites of our week.  Can't believe Saturday was the "official" first day of fall already!  The weather has been beautiful, harvest is coming along, and I've made my fair share of  peanuts, corn candy, and M&M's for the season.  Hope you're all enjoying these fabulous days of fall! 
~Happy weekend~
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.