Month

Month

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday's Top Five!

It's officially fall and October is here.  I think I've said before that I {LOVE} fall so now that it's Friday I'm making that my top five.  Top Five reasons I love fall and Halloween:
 
 
5.  Pumpkins!
 





Hi.  My name is Nikki.  I have a pumpkin buying addiction.
 
 
 
 
4.  Mums!
 


 
 
Funny how I didn't buy or plant a single flower all summer long, but now that fall is here I can't help myself from buying these beauties.
 
 
 
 
3.  Halloween ring tones!
 
 
I smile every time my cell phone rings now.
 
 
 
 
 
2.  Halloween Decor!
 





 
I love my little "spooks" sitting around.  Somehow they make my home feel warm, cozy, and inviting.
 
1. Fall baking!
 

 
I love to bake anytime, but something about baking in the fall just warms my heart and home.  I made these little darling's the other day.  Just frozen bread dough, but nothing beats the way bread baking smells.  I've also baked pumpkin bars and will be whipping another batch of those tomorrow morning. 
 
I hope you've had a great week and if you're in the area, stop by to see my ghosts and goblins and have a pumpkin bar with me!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.