Last night the girls and I watched the CMA music festival on TV. We saw (and heard) lots of great performers:
Carrie Underwood
The Band Perry
Little Big Town
Eric Church (yummy!)
and Rascal Flatts
There were also some "oldies but goodies":
Alan Jackson
Faith Hill
Martina McBride
and Hank Williams Jr.
I couldn't help but thinking to myself that some of those performers are starting to look a little well, ... should we say they're showing their age?? And I kinda think Faith Hill has even changed her sound. I don't know, just something about her performance last night made me miss "the old Faith Hill".
Just my humble opinion. Don't mean to be hatin'. The show last night was really fun to watch and more than once I was singing along (the best I could!) What's your favorite "oldie"? And by the way, if they're getting older then so am I. *ahem* ; 0 )
HAPPY TUNESDAY!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.