Month

Month

Friday, November 2, 2012

And Now The Pictures

OK, so here are the pictures I promised earlier!  I got my errands done and "chores" around the house done so I have time to upload.  Here goes:



Halloween!

 
Farmer was in charge of the camera that day since I was still at work.  He had the duty of taking the girls around to all the relatives' houses.  Those stops are the ones that take the longest because you want to stay and chat and catch up.  This was the girls trick-or-treating Gpa Kenny.  They got goody bags with cookies, candy, and two $1 bills.  As the girls would say "Jackpot!"



Cookies!


 
Who could say no to doing some baby shower cookies?!?  Hope all the ladies and new baby enjoy their day!
 
 
 
Wedding Reception Cake!
 
 
 
This was a super simple cake just for the bride and groom.  They were married earlier this summer and came "home" for their reception.  The topper is going to be an Asian lily in a persimmon color.  Wishing the happy couple many wonderful years together!  Thanks guys for letting me be a part of your day!
 
 
So now I'm all caught up! 

Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.