Month

Month

Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Top Five!

Hi!  Here are this week's top five in a short and sweet kinda version.  I got things to get done y'all!  I'll share pictures at a later time. 


5.  I got my hair done and I feel like a new woman!  Love me some time in the salon chair : 0 )


4.  We made it thru Halloween!  The girls had about three different places to be on Halloween after school, but we made it thru : 0 )  We even kept up the jack-o-lantern pizza tradition and had a great time trick-or-treating with our friends.  It was a beautiful night.  Hope yours was, too!

3.  I had a very small wedding reception cake to do this week and I got it done this morning.  I'm happy with the way it turned out.

2.  I had some sugar cookies to do for a baby girl baby shower and I got those done last night.  I'm also pretty happy with how those turned out!

1.  Wreck It Ralph comes to theaters today!   "I wanna wreck it!"  I My girls can't wait!  : 0 )



Happy weekend everybody!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.