Month

Month

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday’s Top Five!

 

Here are the top five things that happened here this week:

 

5.  Marah has been working really hard on improving her handwriting.  She did a great job the other night we spent a little time working on “g”, “f”, “r”, and “n”.  Those are the “tricky ones” for her.  I also made her take time and write her name the very best she could. 

019 (640x427)

 

4.  As you may remember from this post: Link 

I have been enjoying reading my new book I got for Christmas.  Just the other day I started journaling things that I am grateful for everyday.  It’s a great way to end each day and really makes you stop and think about all the ways you’re blessed each day.  If you can, start a gratitude journal…you won’t be sorry you did.

 

imagesCANIF3MB

 

3.  Duck Dynasty.  It fills my heart with joy to watch it.  In fact, it makes me happy, happy, happy.  If you’re not already watching it, Hey! Start.  Now.  Lots of laughs and that’s the fact Jack.

 

dd

 

2.  Makenna made it to the local county spelling bee.  It isn’t until February 6, but she brought home the official rules and a note that said she received a packet of words to study.  She’s really looking forward to it and we’re super proud and excited for her.  Good Luck, Sweetie!

 

1.  Makenna  turned 10 years old this week.  I can’t believe how fast time has flown by.  Seems like just yesterday we brought her home from the hospital.  All 6# 1 oz. of her!  She took M&M’s to school to pass out for treats and  had a friend come over to decorate cupcakes and swim with her on Saturday afternoon.  I hope she had a great birthday!

 

016 (640x418)

 

034 (640x426)

 

So that’s been our week ~ along with a little bean hauling, jewelry selling, story reading, and house cleaning.  Hope you had a great week and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.