Month

Month

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine’s Day and the Top Five!

 

Here’s what made the Top Five! for this week: 

 

5.  I have been reading my little heart out this week!  I finished one book, kept reading in my daily book I started at the beginning of the year, started {and finished} another book, and Farmer and I started an all-church bible study with plenty of reading for it.  That’s a lot of page turnin’ goin’ on not to mention all the bedtime stories that need read for Book-It!

014 (640x427)

 

4.  Lots of new stuff to check in at work and it’s making me so excited for spring. Of course I’ve taken some time to surf the web this week, too and found so many cute things and ideas. Take a look:

Corral Fringe Boots Freedom Banner

Purple Popcorn scarf

Those boots are new in at www.hissyfitboutique.com, definitely want to make that Freedom banner for my mantle {and dontcha just love the idea of flags in vases? I’m thinking Mason jars would be adorbs!} You absolutely have to try the purple popcorn from www.amishcountrypopcorn.com – it’s delish! And I totally want to get a scarf like that for myself Makenna!

 

3.  It was Valentine’s Day on Thursday and we made sure to celebrate it.  The girls had Valentine parties at school and Farmer and I had to sneak in a little treat that morning before the bus arrived.  The girls’ dolls got new Valentine outfits.  What a hoot!

009 (640x427)010 (640x427)

 

011 (640x427)012 (640x427)

 

Yep, that’s a Pandora bag next to the dolls.  Farmer has one happy wife : )

 

2. One of Farmer’s cousins and his sweet wife just had their first baby. We got to meet him on Tuesday night. Such a precious baby…snoozed practically the whole time we were there. Nothing like a newborn to make you realize there are miracles all around us. Blessings to this new family!

Brayden Dornhoff

 

1.  We had a great time last week baking cinnamon rolls and snicker doodles with Gramma.  Lots of yummy treats and some sweet memories, too!

005 (640x427)                                                           002 (640x427)

 

001 (640x427)                                                            003 (640x427)

 

006 (640x427)                                                  007 (640x427)

 

It feels like springtime around here… baby calves are being born, I’ve heard birds chirping this week, and love is/was in the air!  I hope you’ve all had a sweet week and here’s a little extra {LOVE} from my home sweet home to yours!

1 comment:

  1. what was in the bag?? what was in the bag??

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.