Marah had another appointment with the orthodontist and this time they finally put the expander plate in her mouth. It made her talk kinda funny and for a few days and I missed her sweet little voice. She's really doing great with it and talks a lot (like usual!) She's starting to sound like her old self again!
I didn't have any cakes due this week, but if you want to check out those cupcakes from last week, find me on Instagram: homesweethomegirl. I think they turned out pretty cute! I worked an extra day last week and will get in an extra day this coming week, too. Good thing because I did a little purchasing one of those days!
Bracelets from Lenny and Eva. They are so fun to interchange all the pieces. Find yours here:
Farmer got roped into participated in a Ranch Rodeo with a friend last weekend. A ranch rodeo is different from regular rodeo activities in that the events in a ranch rodeo are actually things the guys do with the cattle in real life. For example, you needed to sort off two head (the announcer gives you their tag numbers) and "brand" one of them. The other calf needed to be loaded onto the horse trailer. All just for fun, but you get a chance to show off your skills...if you have any!
The big news of the week centered on the birth of the royal baby. Prince William and Kate, Duchess of Cambridge had a baby boy last Monday morning. They named him George Alexander Louis. I've always loved the royal family and admired Princess Diana. I'm equally smitten with Kate ; ) and love, love, love her sense of style. Without ever having met the Duchess, somehow I just know she will be a great mommy. Congrats to the new family!
It rained this morning and we're headed out to see what kind of mischief we can get ourselves into. We put up almost 100 quarts of sweet corn yesterday, so we think we deserve a little reward day. Hope your weekend is great and you got some rain too!
Take a listen to this song. I'm loving it these days. Hope it gets your foot tapping and sets you in a good weekend mood!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.